Comprehensive Eye Examinations
Battling with blurry vision after looking at the computer screen, noticing new black spots in your vision, or wondering if your child’s vision is limiting his/her learning?
It’s time for an examination!
All eye examinations are conducted using continually updated state of the art equipment to ensure your visit is the most comfortable and comprehensive in town.
What we do:
- Assess your vision and check if correction is needed for what your specific visual needs
- Screen for eye conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and hypertensive retinopathy
- Management of dry eyes through detailed assessment with advanced equipment, and provide therapies only available through eye care professionals
- Assess how well your eyes function in relation to:
- Binocular vision
- Colour vision
- Visual field assessment
- Visual information processing
We also have special interests in:
- Children’s Vision
- Myopia Management
- We are accredited to provide MiSight(R) 1 Day lenses, OrthoKeratology, and spectacle lenses for management of myopia